Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lets be earth-friendly!

2 posts in one day! Hooray!

I got really excited when I saw that H&M now has a collection made from recycled and organic materials, so I went on their website to check it out!

I am a strong believer in creating a more sustainable earth, so whenever I get some money, here are a few items in the Garden collection that I am in dire want of.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The collection has a lot of colorful prints and solids, and the pieces have a playfulness about them that is very appealing. It's hard to imagine that these garments aren't made from your every-day fabrics! And yet they are still stylish and affordable, so find something that fits you at their website!

http://www.hm.com/us/#/gardencollection/

Loverly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment