Monday, April 5, 2010

I wish I may

On a side note, congratulations to me for applying to Marc Jacobs Internship program!


But this post is more about something I want.
And I want Betsey Johnson.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are a few new items in the Betsey Johnson accessory line. I fell in love with these earrings because of their simplicity and elegance, and they represent Betsey's fun attitude. I miss wearing funky earrings, and I know if I had these, I would wear them all the time! I especially love the mismatched bow earrings. Being assymetrical is fun! And it gives you a new edge, one that makes people do a double take when they see these adorable bows dangling from your ears...

No comments:

Post a Comment