Friday, April 9, 2010

Internships... GAHH!

So, I just applied to some more internships. I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose my mind very soon...

But good news! I received an email from one of the Marc Jacobs internships I applied to!
I'm hoping this means they reviewed my resume and portfolio!

In the meantime, I also applied to Cynthia Steffe, and upon browsing a few pieces of her line, I came across the 'Sam' ruffled dress, which I really like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really like the combination of the watercolor print and the unusual ruffles. It's definitely a strong spring piece. And perfect for pale people like me!

Well, thats all for today. I might indulge in a spontaneous photo shoot, in which I will post pictures ASAP!

Peace. Love. Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment