Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I HEART NEW YORK!!!

I haven't updated in a while, but I have to write a post about my amazing experience in New York Cityy!!! It pretty much went like this. I found out I had an interview for Thursday on Monday, scheduled two more interviews for Thursday and Friday, booked train tickets Tuesday, and hauled a$$ to New York Wednesday! Unfortunately I had to come back on Saturday. Sad... =[

So, I now have an internship! I won't tell you who its with until the final decision has been made... tee hee! ;D

So I've started a tradition that everytime I go to New York, I buy something from H&M (which has only happened twice, but hey, traditions have to start somewhere). This time I splurged a whopping $13 on a striped T-shirt dress!

Here are some pics. Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is me in Central Park! In a tree! And if you're paying attention, you'll notice that I'm wearing my white vintage boots. =]

(p.s.- I'm also wearing my boyfriend's hoodie and jeans. It was cold, hahaha)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Central Park was beautiful...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And last but not least, I would like to give a shout-out to my awesome friend Jaylynne, who spent Friday exploring Manhattan with me!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, what debauchery shall thus proceed...

So the day was spent popping up around SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, East Village, Central Park, and Times Square! It's a beautiful (in its own special way) and amazing city. I intend to move there promptly after Graduation... I can't wait! I'll possibly be a Brooklyn Babe... ;D

Anyways. The city is truly inspiring, for the people, the places, and simply the fact that you'll see just about anything and it not be out of the ordinary.

It will soon be my home <3

El Fin.

1 comment: