Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bubble Gum

Just kidding. =]

I stumbled across the 2010 Spring Collections for Bergdorf Goodman, and was truly inspired by the photographs. I wanted to share a few of my favorites here.

First, we have a few more dramatic photos. I really love how they took the organic elements of the garments themselves and paired them with natural surroundings that reflect the shapes and prints of the dresses.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress by Thakoon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress by Emilio Pucci

I also wanted to share these two handbag shots, because I love their quirky personality.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bag by Bottega Veneta

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bag by Chanel

The little rabbit makes me really happy! Haha.

Well, I wish I could post every picture from the shoot, but alas... that would be overwhelming.

If you want to see more from the Spring 2010 Collections magazine, check out their website!
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/templates/Entry.jhtml?itemId=cat309103

Maybe you will be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment