Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh, where to begin.

A moment of chill time sitting in the office, and what am I doing? Stressing over the impossibility of the things I want to accomplish. How can a poor, awkward, white girl from Georgia, whose worn more hand-me-downs than designer clothes, become a dominant fashion icon with my eccentric point of view?
I want to design, I want to illustrate, I want that red carpet moment when they ask "who are you wearing?" and my name escapes their lips. I want to design costumes, be a part of the broadway culture, hang out with all the weird theater kids and win awards for my ingenius vision.

Well, here's my opportunity.
It's my last semester of college, and if I don't fail all my classes, its on to my internship this summer! I'm hoping for a few different places. It would be amazing to do a costume design internship with Disney, but I'm sure its incredibly competitive. To work for Burberry would be a dream come true. I could travel to London. =]
London, Los Angeles, New York, even Orlando.
Next is Milan, Paris, Tokyo.
(I had a dream last night that I went to Tokyo. I forgot to bring any clothes, so I had to buy all new ones! It was kind of amazing.)
So here will be my fashion blog, hopefully it will help me keep up with my internship applications. Or I could just use it to rant about my troubles.

So get ready world! You're about to get kicked in the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment