Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vintage, baby!

I will never shop for clothes at a mall again.

As of now, I reside in a little, nothing-to-do-but-bad-things college town in southeastern Georgia. The shopping here leaves much to be desired.
So, for my birthday weekend, I visited Little Five Points in Atlanta for the first time!

I stand by my first statement. Little Five Points is the ultimate shopping experience. I think my favorite store by far was Stefan's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(I didn't take this picture, but this is the sign out front) :)

While a lot of the other vintage stores had some really neat items, Stefan's had quality pieces from ALL eras, and all of them were in excellent condition.
I also highly reccommend The Clothing Warehouse for their ecclectic shoes and accessories, and Psycho Sisters had some very interesting costume wear. I even found a cute comfy Michael Stars dress tucked away in a random corner! Cute cute!

My next blog will certainly feature a few of the neat items I discovered for myself, including my own Yak Pak satchel, made from recycled billboard material, such as the one seen here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will definitely be shopping vintage from now on. =]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Perri!!!!1
    I live in Atlanta now and i totally agree! Little Five points is the bee"s knee's.

    ReplyDelete