Friday, March 19, 2010

Calvin Klein and other amazingness

So, before I get into the amazing vintage dresses I purchased, I must share the amazingggg Calvin Klein shoes I splurged on. (Ok, so my grandpa bought them, but hey, it was my birthday!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been wanting a pair of strappy heels for a while now, I think I did pretty good! These are the black ones. Mine are actually a bronzey-purple, like the ones seen here, but the picture is tiny.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The color is so unique! I've already got black heels, it was time for something new!

So other than acquiring an excellent pair of designer shoes, I found these amazing vintage boots! Not quite Gogo boots, but still pretty excellent. I'm sure these were popular in the late 60's, early 70's. I love them, and I was super excited that I found boots in my size. They look almost exactly like these seen here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yay boots! The styles of boot may change from year to year, but boots will never be unfashionable. And these are a timeless pair. Success! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment