Tuesday, March 9, 2010

please excuse this interruption...

Ok. So this isn't exactly the continuation of the previous blog that I had planned... but I have been overcome by a devious little illness known as the common cold. It's quite nasty...
But! I had to take a moment to record my success in applying for the Disney Costume Design Internship!

::applause::

I feel quite qualified for the internship, so hopefully I will at least be able to get an interview... (crosses fingers)

Now, don't get me wrong. While fashion holds a special place in my heart, I can't deny that costumes were my first love.
The first one I ever made was a genie costume when I was 11. It was green. =D
And probably my favorite costume that I've ever made was the cactus costume I wore for Western Day in high school. Good times...
(and that costume was green too... haha)

So! Enough rambling today. I'm counting down the minutes until I can down some Nyquil and get over this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment