Saturday, October 16, 2010

10 Things

As I was browsing through some other blogs, I saw that Flashes of Style had created this list, and was challenging others to do the same. So I thought, why not?

10 Things that make me happy.

1. Getting flirty sweet text messages from the one I love.

2. Shopping for the cutest shoes and finding the last pair in my size.

3. Splashing through puddles without my feet getting wet.

4. Turning on the radio in time to hear my favorite song starting.

5. Random things. Like pineapples.

6. Sketching to some awesome music.

7. Eclectic yet beautiful fashion editorials.

8. Falling in love with something that I created.

9. Doing something to make the person dearest to me happy.

10. This incredibly adorable dragon ring on Etsy.com! MUST HAVE.
Photobucket
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59171545/steampunk-dragon-ring-dragon-body-wrap

What makes you happy? =]

2 comments:

  1. We definitely have similar priorities in the happiness category. That ring is gorgeous ! I have a similar one, except it's a snake :) It makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I'm jealous! I saw a cute snake ring at a street fair the other day! I almost bought it, but opted for some airplane earrings instead, haha! =D

    ReplyDelete