Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chicken Fingers!

So it's Day 3 of my 'write every day' promise, and I have already failed! It's true, I didn't write a darn thing yesterday. BUT, I did spend some time in the city with an awesome friend of mine. :)

A Regular Adventure with Shantay:
1. FOOD. Preferrably with lots of grease. Like Chinese. Or McDonald's.
2. People-watching. Such as rating each wipe-out on the ice skating rink.
3. Loitering at every Duane Reade/Walgreens/CVS or Rite Aid we happen to come across.
4. "Shopping" -As in going into stores and shops and thinking about buying things but usually not. Or if we do buy something, its always awesome. Like Hot Chocolate and new notebooks!
5. Hand to Forehead.
6. Dr. Pepper pit stops.
7. Hoakie New York souvenir shops and laughing at misspelled T-shirts and inappropriate gag gifts.
8. Getting mistaken for lesbian lovers? What?
9. Random picture taking/Photo Booths/Disposable Cameras ARE THE BEST.
10. Making friends in unsuspecting places. :)

But I digress. I really wanted to share my fantastic find at a local street festival the other day.

Photobucket
Yes, that is me, hardcore cheesin'. BE HAPPY!

Chicken Gloves! They are super wonderful wool-knit mittens with a polyester fleece interior to keep my digits toasty warm! And they look like chickens. YES.
Also featured in this photo: I got new specs! Lucky for me, my mom works for my eye doctor, so I scored myself a pair of Armani eye glasses for wholesale price. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT. I've had glasses since 6th grade, but I never actually wore them on a regular basis. But these glasses are sexy designer goodness, so I think that should be considered incentive.

Well, since I didn't write anything yesterday, I think I'll write twice as much today. Oh, sweet paper notebook, how I've missed thee~

No comments:

Post a Comment