Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nick and Norma's Infinite Wellness!

When you push yourself to write every day, it starts to become difficult to think of good topics. So my writing yesterday consisted of notebook thoughts/word vomit. How Romantic...
But yesterday I discovered the delights of Norma Kamali's Wellness Cafe, located in her retail store in Midtown Manhattan. My purpose there was not to experience the cafe, but during my wait I was offered a warm sample of her organic green tea. I have to say, it was QUITE delicious.

The idea behind Norma Kamali's Wellness Cafe is based on the health properties of olive oil.
norma kamali wellness products Pictures, Images and Photos
Olive oil is a healthy unsaturated fat that contains high amounts of antioxidants and vitamins. I'm not an expert on nutrition, so you can view a more detailed description of olive oil's health benefits here. --> http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/olive-oil.htm

So anyways. Back to the tea. Lucky for me it was a free sample, because a pack of the tea herbs costs about $15. It might be financially better to go to the drugstore and pick up a box of Celestial Seasonings Herbal tea for 2 bucks. MMMMM tea! <3
Next week will be the arrival of a new type of organic tea for the Wellness Cafe... Oolong! I might actually have to splurge and get some, because oolong tea is amazing. And, you know, the weather is getting colder, and a cup of hot tea is perfect for staying warm and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment