Thursday, November 11, 2010

Letter to my Notebook

Dearest Notebook,

Your crisp pages have seduced me. Lined paper can be so ruggedly pure, so painfully innocent. May you never abandon me, for your tangible existence drives my heart to lusting. You are the best listener, the warmest comfort, and the most compromised entity I know. For you were once a thing so strong and immovable, and now you've been reduced to being malleable and thin, forced to bear the burden of knowledge and emotions. Notebook, though you may be brittle, you are under no circumstance unloved.

Photobucket
photo by photographer Nicolas Henri http://nicolashenri.ch/blog/

2 comments:

  1. i recently discovered your blog! it`s amazing, keep going on good job!i`m looking forward for new posts! you may check on mine, you`ll love it! if you follow , i shall return the favor! thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it, I hope you decide to keep reading! I will definitely check out your blog =D

    ReplyDelete