Sunday, October 10, 2010

LV >>Droolworthy

I'm going to try to make a point to write every day. It might not be on a public blogging site, but writing is a good way to keep the mind fresh and the creative juices flowing. I actually started this post weeks ago, but never got around to completing it, not being able to find the words to say to describe the basic feelings in my head. So, in short, I wanted to say that Marc Jacobs is my hero and the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2011 collection is beautiful. Instead of struggling to go into painstaking detail on all of the individual elements that make it whole, I'm just going to say I love it. The colors, the textiles, the silhouettes, they are all ingeniously styled and constructed. Here is where I have compiled a few of my favorite looks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The open tops with the frog clasps are my favorite things about the collection. They have completely seduced me. They just look so easy, and I don't mean in a vulgar way. It's the simplest of garments, yet worn in a way that really flatters these lovely ladies. I'm in love.

The hot pants, on the other hand, I'm not too crazy about, but I can acknowledge their importance to the collection. Of course, the last look posted here has a rather awkward "tuft" in a rather suggestive place. Need I say more? >_>

Continuing on. I'm going to try to write every day. May it be a blog post, a poem, or a collection of my thoughts, words shall be my muse. And maybe I'll share a bit of it, too.

1 comment: