Friday, May 21, 2010

It's quite a stretch...

The purpose of this post is to share a lovely impulse buy!

It's my $8 flower stretch ring from Payless! Random, I know, to walk into a shoe store and leave with only a ring. But, it spoke to my heart and therefore now rests on my finger.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have lately become quite intrigued with these gawdy, sparkly rings.

Yearning for something a bit more valuable? Check out these Chachabella friendship rings, made with Swarovski crystals and pearls. Only $67...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm in love. They feel like the perfect blend between chunky, eccentric, and feminine, not too big, but definitely not small. Not to mention, chunky cocktail rings have become quite a trend this season...

For those of you who are interested, here are a few other flower ring picks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Featured: Charlotte Russe (left), Forever 21 (right)

And! My designer pick for the day... Juicy Couture~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sparkle Flower Ring.

There were so many awesome rings to choose from, but I decided to stick with flowers in order to narrow it down... whew~
Forever 21 also had some super cute bow rings, and even animal rings too. Alas... perhaps I can share some more finds next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment