Thursday, May 20, 2010

I like/love/hate

This is from Cassie's Therapy Video, my own version.
I got the idea from The Little Blog of Happiness. ^^

Abracadabra, Wow!

I like boys who treat me like a person and girls who are comfortable with themselves
I like rainstorms in the summer time
I like learning new things
I like wearing too many accessories
I like looking at old pictures
I like mixing sprite with pink lemonade
I like being able to run through puddles without my feet getting wet
I like reading about cultures and subcultures, and wishing I could experience them for myself
I like animals a lot, specifically flamingos and other such things
I like new recipes
I like doing something right the first time
I like peculiar people

I love a heavy bass line
I love that boy :)

I like things that I like but I love everything :)

I hate that I dont have anymore 'I like' spaces
I hate pettiness
I hate being cold
I hate running out of eggs when I want a bowl of ramen
I hate unkept promises
I hate irrational fears
I hate being insecure, it's not the same as being humble
I hate when innocent beings suffer due to others' ignorance

Feel free to fill out your own!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment