Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Doodles~

I wonder if you're one of those kindred spirits that has more doodles and rambles in the margin of your school notes than actual information. I definitely am. And this doodley~ habit of mine has inspired me to... REVAMP MY BLOG!

I know it isn't the most beautiful or interesting blog on the planet. But I think it needs to be more reflective of who I am, and what I like. Which is a lot, but I think I can narrow it down to some of my favorite things.

So, from here on, I will try not to be neglectful. And I hope to make some interesting changes as well. I've got to brush up on my code... haha.

In the meantime, here is this wonderful comic!
Written by yours truly ~

Photobucket

Disclaimer: Purely for entertainment only, does not reflect anything from real life. ;D
p.s. I'm not stereotyping either. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment