Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Too much coffee = Spaztastic fashion!

One word. Heatherette.

How I came to this conclusion is due to one factor. That factor is caffeine.
Why, you ask?
Because I just drank a medium iced coffee with cream and sugar. But the coffee people obviously didn't know what they were doing, because my coffee wasn't sweet, and the sugar was all settled at the bottom. Apparently New England-ers haven't caught on to the whole sugar-dissolves-in-hot-liquids, which means that you put the sugar in before the cream. DUH. But I digress.
Upon ingesting copious amounts of this caffeinated beverage, it got me to thinking about spontaneity, freedom, and spasticity. (That is a word, I looked it up! Nyehh) And what better label best represents these qualities?

Ladies and Gentlemen... Heatherette.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So yes. Drink so much coffee you want to puke. Paint your face with glitter and bedeck your body with Hello Kitty. Run around in a fluffy dress and combat boots. It's what Heatherette would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment